They say “When life gives you Lemons, make Lemonade out of it or just grab Tequila and salt”. In other words, when problems hit us and leave us with a situation where we need to come up with an instant solution we go insane and just do what is most likely in that situation. But there are some smart ways to overcome such mild problems. It can be the most random issues, yes the first world problems that only a first world solution can solve. Technology and human natural resource combined together always have a way to figure out something and here are some pictures that will show you the exact issues I’m talking about.
1. In times, when you forget towels in the gym.
2. This Trash Can comes with a hand gesture sensor.
3. This is one hyped up first world problem.
4. What a thoughtful Restaurant with a typical first world solution.
5. Extra space for people with wheelchairs. How smart!
6. A smart way by a hotel to not waste a whole soap.
7. An extra-alarm flasher for emergency alert.
8. This digital clock can be viewed from 3 sides. Very appropriate.
9. Winter stimulator block for trying out winter clothes.
10. This Restaurant has lights above the gender sign to show whether it is occupied or not.
11. These urinals have a splash protector for your feet.
12. They have floor names for parking garages. You won’t be forgetting where you parked next time.
13. Swinging Duo for both the parent and the child.
14. Variety of lightings in this changing room for your choice.
15. These carts come with a magnifying glass to help the customer read labels of products clearer.
16. A toilet paper with another portable toilet paper on the center.
17. When the toilet has a screen so that you don’t miss out on the movie. Cool Movie Theatre.
Thats pretty Genius