Art is a language that we all understand or at least strive to get a glimpse of. Up until now, we have been of the mindset that only humans are capable of producing magnificent art capable of leaving us stunned. However, we often forget the powerful force of nature that has in past swept us off our feet and here it is yet again doing exactly the same.
This compilation will leave you both shocked and breathless. You will be gazing at these pictures wondering how all this doesn’t belong in a museum.
1. A rock created this art on a car’s window.
2. “I dropped some water, opened the table extension to dry and a city landscape with temples and pinnacles appeared.”
3. “Oranges photographed through the glass panes of a greenhouse.”
4. “Even the shadows in Scotland are plaid.”
5. “In cute cat news, my mom put up an Easter decal on our front door and it makes Gigi look like a Dr. Seuss character.”
6. “Something bumped against a wall at work and made a painting of a snowy town.”
7. “Art only nature can create. My fence this morning after a snowy night on Terschelling, the Netherlands.”
8. “PsBattle: This colony of moss growing inside a bike seat.”
9. “Morning frost looks like it’s painted.”
10. “Sunset reflected in a broken mirror.”
11. “Mud spatters on the car window created an accidental Monet on my friend’s Outback road trip.”
12. “Christmas lights under the snow.”
13. “After I poured milk into my coffee, I found Snoopy on the doghouse under the moon.”
14. “A volcanic explosion on the lid.”
15. “The tapestry above my bed made a pretty sweet reflection in my coffee this morning.”
16. “The swirls on this log.”
17. “The shadow from the dirt on my window looks like mountains.”
18. “Blue with a touch of yellow.”
19. “The snow has settled only on the outline of the bricks on my friend’s driveway.”
20. “The way this wood split looks to me like a city skyline.”
21. “A tree pattern inside a tree.”
22. “Car door looks like a UFO above the forest.”
23. “The frost on my window looks like birds flying off a pine tree.”
24. This coffee stain that resembles a map on the inside of my cup.
25. My friend’s dirty car looks like a painting.
26. Fell asleep in the bath. Finger brains.