8 Crucial Advices For Healthy Relationship That Are More Intimate Than Intercourse

People often get misled on how an ideal relationship should be, or how to actually get closed with their partners. And no, the answer is not intercourse! Well, to be close and get attached to a partner it obviously includes physical intimacy but that’s not everything. I always use to think that intercourse is the end like it’s the ending milestone of any relationship because that’s what you do after getting to know each other, having mutual feelings and also knowing that you’ll be happy with him/her. In reality, we humans are emotional creature when it comes to finding love and that’s why we need more than physical contact especially if you want the bond to last a lifetime.

And that is why we bring you some crucial points that will give you an understanding of how to keep your partners happy without intercourse and few things that’ll make the bond, even more, stronger and healthy.

1. Be caring for your partner when he/she gets ill.

Advertisement

I think every one of us misses our family when we get sick, especially our mothers because she cares and fills in all our needs. And when we get physically weak, you need someone to love and nurture you, to take good care of you so that you feel wanted, loved and cared for. Trust me if a guy/girl doesn’t give you any importance when you are physically down, that’s not the person you want to be with.

via

2. Compliment him/her now and then.

Advertisement

If you love something about your partner, certain way they dresses or it can even be the best feature they have, complement them! Tell him you like his eyes, tell him you like the way he smiles and that it feels great when you see him smile genuinely. Or you can tell your girl that she has nice hair or complement her dress. These are just small steps but I assure you everyone likes complement and it’s okay to let your partner know what you like about them.

via

3. Buy the gifts that they will actually need.

Advertisement

When it comes to buying a gift for a loved one, you don’t have to wreck your brain to think much about what to get her/him. Just watch and observe the small things. This can imply for a friend as well, instead of going overboard and getting branded expensive objects, pay attention to him and give him something that he wants or needs.

via

4. Make out time to just be with each other.

Sometimes all you need to do is nothing but to just be with each other. Stay in, watch a movie or just cuddle on the couch and just spend time together. If you can talk many things with your partner you should also be able to spent silence with him/her.

via

5. Write love notes for one another.

Expressing feelings by words may not be easy sometimes, worry not because you can write them down. Don’t panic! We all write text messages, it’s similar to that, the only difference is grab a pen and paper write something short and sweet and slip it inside his wallet. And if he lost his wallet recently, buy him a freaking wallet, that will surely work!

via

6. Look into his/her eyes, and say you love them.

It’s magical how much you can understand someone’s longing through just an eye contact. They say eyes are the only key to peep into someone’s soul, and you haven’t done that to your partner, what the hell are you still doing? The chemistry and connection that combines her conscience and yours without speaking any words is the true art of love.

via

7. Share a bed but without physical intimacy.

Learn to love and yarn for the existence of your partner through their presence beside you. When you spend your whole day working and you come back to her, she’s your home, the one person that feels the joy to greet you and see you. If you can sleep comfortably with him and just lay next to him peacefully, that much is also enough for some nights. Learn to exist together without physical needs. If you can do that then the feeling is genuine.

via

8. Put the effort and take him/her out on a nice date once a while.

You may not be an old-school person or you may not like being a romantic geek. But sometimes you have to make your partner feel special and do things for her/him so that they feel wanted and important to you. Take her out on a nice dinner date, make him a nice dinner at home when he comes back from work. It takes just a little effort to make the person in front of you, smile.

via

See, I’m not a love guru to say all this might land you the perfect person but all these points will teach you that balancing out all of them will make you the Golden Boy or Girl for your partner. It all about the sugar, spice, and everything nice in the perfect amount. Though a friend of mine said, there’s only 5% chance to meet the right person, well I think if you give enough effort and commitment you can make someone from the 95% to become your perfect partner in life. If that doesn’t work out, no worries, you can walk alone and keep all the ice-cream to yourself.

SHARE

Advertisement