Every now and then the world gets you down. It’s a sad fact of life, and it affects all of us at different times. And when you are feeling down, there are few things that can make you feel better. A cup of cocoa, a visit from a friend, a present from someone you love. It is the little things in life that make us feel better, but we all need them. Because they mean something so much more.
We’d like to help you feel better about your day, but we can’t give you a hug. That would be weird. Instead, we’ve compiled a bunch of images from around the internet, that have the emotional impact of a comforting hug. Enjoy.
1. There is nothing more sweet than young, and slightly creepy, love.
2. I want to join that photo shoot! Can I, please??
3. Random selfie with a pigeon. Because why not?
4. He just went to the dog shelter to donate a bag of tennis balls. Mister, you’re the real MVP.
5. She was scared of the storm, but luckily her owner’s earphones fit her perfectly.
6. This girl was bummed because she forgot her mangoes at home.
But her dad had things covered and mailed it to her overnight.
7. This is before…
And this is after his mom called him beautiful.
8. Stop what you’re doing and give him all the attention he needs!
9. A little humor to give your feels a rest. You’re welcome.
10. This guy bought a snorkel so that he could nap in the pool. This guy is the genius our generation needs.
11. Hey little guy… are you lost?
Oh good, thanks for the visit, friend!
12. This lady had to stop him…
Because they have the same hair…
13. She heard sirens behind her, but it was just her dad saying hello.
14. Meet this adorable little police pup, it’s his first day on the job!
15. His dad was there on the first day of kindergarten.
And the first day of college…