Every country carries its own unique essence and mesmerizing aura around it. Along with the change of language and religious beliefs, you will also notice some new set of rules, regulations and varied lifestyles that each country carries. And, Singapore is no different in this sense.
This Asian country is filled with beautiful tourist spots, an incredibly vibrant culture, and some very weird things as well. Yes, you read that right! As much as this country is packed with serenity, it is also the house of the strangest kinds of things. We have curated a very special list of 15 pictures which show the weirdness that lies in Singapore in full swing. Take a look.
1. Most of the cabs in Singapore have a very strict “Do not” list.
2. The beaches have very interesting signboards as well. How cool!
3. Straight out of a movie or what! Insane.
4. Multi-tasking was never this tech-savvy. Such an interesting Singaporean.
5. How crazy-cool is this take away milk tea bag!
6. Safe to say this is one of the coolest food inventions ever. An ice cream sandwich.
7. Weird food to the power 100. Meet this giant clam which is eaten entirely in Singapore.
8. Check this 2nd Michelin Star rated hawker.
9. This is Marina Bay Floating Stadium for Football. Simply incredible.
10. This is what Gardens By The Bay looked like back in 2010.
11. There are bomb shelters in Singapore apartment condo’s which apparently stay standing even if the building falls apart.
12. In Singapore, the average height of men is 171 cm & women is 160 cm.
13. The heroes of Singapore be like.
14. The kind of entertainment present at this amusement park is a little questionable.
15. A local airport has a giant hill for adults & kids along with a section for free movies & massages.