Disney Princesses, with their soft voices, slender frames, and unbeatable fierceness, have always been a heart-throb of every growing kid. And it’s very much a delight to see them in any frame -be it ads, toystore or cartoons. These young beauty moguls have never failed to amuse us. So when Greece photographer and illustrator Gregory Masouras decided to re-imagine Disney princesses as female celebrities and posted his amazing creations on Instagram, we just couldn’t take our eyes off!
Scroll down for a dose of sheer talent and prolific creativity!
Credit: Gregory Masouras
1. Ariel as Lady Gaga looks classy in her Grammy’s outfit.
2. Belle as Jessica Alba on the Cosmopolitan April cover.
3. Elsa as Kendall Jenner at the Cannes.
4. Belle as Allasandra Ambrosio at the Cannes.
5. Snowwhite rocks Bella Hadid’s red dress outfit.
6. Aurora as Angel Candices looks perfect on the November cover of VogueBrasil.
7. And you can’t ignore Elsa pulling off a Stella Maxwell style and outfit.
8. Snowwhite, as supermodel Luna Bijl, looks stunning.
9. Jasmine as Kim Kardashian is just wow.
10. Snowwhite as Rooney Mara wearing a Valentino outfit for the cover of Vogue magazine.
11. Disney Princesses posing as the 90s supermodels.
12. Twelve Disney Characters replace twelve TV series Stranger Things.
13. Elsa as Daenerys Targaryen from the Game of Thrones.
14. Ariel as Blake Lively at the MetGala with Ryan Reynolds.
15. Belle as Emma Watson from the Disney movie ‘Beauty and the Beast’
16. Ariel and Prince Eric as Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling on the cover of the movie ‘LA LA LAND’.
17. Disney squad replaces Vogue models in the Vogue Magazine’s March issue.
18. Snowwhite in red as Isabeli Fontana
19. Aurora as Blacchyna on Paper magazine cover
20. Jasmine as Kim Kardashian while doing makeup.