It’s the freaking Oscars, and if you missed it, well I feel sorry for you, sincerely! It comes once in a year, what can you be possibly doing instead of watching the Oscars? Pfft!
Alrighty then, let’s fill you in on the holes about this year’s Oscar Ganza. The 90th Academy Awards ceremony took place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California on March 4, 2018. The show was hosted by Comedian Jimmy Kimmel again this year, back-to-back consecutively. Most nominated and awarded movie goes to The Shape of Water directed by Guillermo del Toro winning 4 Oscars out of 13 nominations.
Anyways, the show can’t be completed without its infamous awkward moments and incidents on the red carpet and on the center stage. And our Miss Sunshine Jennifer Lawrence seems to be the queen of these awkward moments since she fell so effortless numerous times at the past award shows. By the way, enjoy the re-runs and the below pictures of famous celebrities being vulnerable like normal people do.
1. They literally had to put down their Golden man because there was no podium on the stage. Embarrassing!
2. Handshakes are overrated when you own the Golden man, sorry Ensel!
— Ryan Schocket (@RyanSchocket) March 5, 2018
3. Jimmy is standing there like, “No, its Tiffany Haddish, not Hatson!”
4. Queen of Oscar’s Fun Moments. Jennifer Lawrence is the cherry on top when she is seen with her wine glass hopping through the seats with that mischievous smile.
5. Hands down! Taraji P. Henson just shaded Ryan Seacrest on the freaking face. Dayummm!
Holy s**t Taraji just put a curse on Ryan Seacrest 😂 pic.twitter.com/GSknn3NozF
— Sara Jean Hughes (@sarajeanhughes) March 5, 2018
6. Its supposed to be Jetski but Sam Rockwell can say anything and make it sound like the original.
7. We’re proud of Gael Garcia Bernal but he was seriously out of tune and we can’t forget about it.
— JOE.co.uk (@JOE_co_uk) March 5, 2018
8. Lesson learned Dave Karger, never show off something you can’t do, especially during the Oscars.
— Cade Onder (@Cade_Onder) March 5, 2018
9. Done with the performance but the whole environment just can’t get over the fact that it’s actually over, happened to Mary J. Blige when the cam won’t stop rolling.
10. Alex Gibson is like, “Ahh, the shirt is gonna come off anytime soon anyway!”
11. Laura Ingrahm, I think that message by Kobe Bryant was for you. Serious shade going on.
12. When Frances McDormand walked out to get her award for the best actress, did the narrator just say ‘Octer’, seriously?
13. With all the heavy gowns, it’s easy to trip. Rita Moreno faced it too.
14. Emma Stone just threw a “Natalie Portman at the Golden Globes”-level shade by leaving out all the names of the male directors except one female director Greta Gerwig while presenting the Best Director award.
"These four men and Greta Gerwig created their own masterpieces this year" — Emma Stone 🔥
(Courtesy A.M.P.A.S. © 2018) pic.twitter.com/EPrc8rytJq
— BuzzFeed News (@BuzzFeedNews) March 5, 2018
15. Ensel’s girlfriend Violetta Komyshan got caught with a wardrobe malfunction.
16. Just a Blonde and Brunette moment when Nicole Kidman crashed Sandra Bullocks Red Carpet moment, those fake smiles though!
Well, it’s “The Oscars” so people get nervous and screw up, it’s understandable! Or maybe something is definitely jinxed with the Oscar drinks. You never know, anyway we’re gonna wrap up here, so whatever happens at the Oscars, stays in the Oscars!