Truth to be told, I was very hyped last year when the news regulated about the “Young Sheldon” to be aired on 2 Nov. 2017. Yes, you can say I’m team “BAZINGA”.
So, this show is a spin-off prequel to the famous “The Big Bang Theory” focussing on the life of the 9-year-old Sheldon Cooper attending High School in East Texas. The T.V series on CBS network is created by Chuk Lorre and Steven Molaro and also Jim Parsons (adult Sheldon) is the executive producer who had the initial idea for this sitcom. Jim will also be narrating the show.
But wait-for-it, after it’s premiere of the special preview on September 25, 2017. Though it gained positive reviews, you know it! backlashes were meant to exist. Brutal memes have been circulated from a subreddit “dankmemes“. It’s kinda dark but its funny too. Anyways its all about the sarcasm, I mean if something is that likeable its obvious to be hated or made fun of. We have attached some of the memes, well I don’t know about you but I’m bearing it hard.
1. Wish my future son to be that good in maths!
2. So, the secret ingredient is “Rick and Morty”.
3. How can the father belt him drunk if he can’t find the whiskey?
4. Klingon is quite hard to learn, canine sounds easier!
5. Again, how does he drown him when they’re not even at the park yet?
6. This escalated very darkly!
7. He may collapse but he gets the chemical names of the pills right.
8. Now that was brutal from both sides!
9. How is this funny? I think everyone knows that salt is NaCl2.
10. What better way to explain self-termination.
The memes are hilarious, though I didn’t find it that harsh. It turned out pretty well. Because if you know Cooper thoroughly you’d feel that these memes are very possible and real to exist, so it was a fun experience. Kudos to Reddit.