We sometimes tend to believe that we know most information about the things happening in and around us also the stuff we use every day. Wait up! That’s totally not true even for the slightest percent.
Foods, household products or any other appliances can surprise you in a whole new level, even the simplest ketchup dip that comes in a paper pouch might make you feel somewhat ignorant. Well, it doesn’t mean we are dumb or whatsoever, it’s just that we fail to see the obvious like most animals do. Though we are in the top of the animal hierarchy. Just saying!
To ponder your mind upon such incredible but simple facts that will make you feel dumb and smart at the same time here 16 pictures. Enjoy the fest!
1. I think my brain just hit the refresh button!
2. I’m so gonna brag about this insight.
3. Suddenly your food looks smarter!
4. Yes, the lie that we grew with.
5. I don’t think the cats are happy about this.
6. That’s some news but who cares!
7. Green apple is my favourite, hate the lime!
8. Anyone who has a pair of eyes would notice that.
9. You can actually spread a take-out carrier like a plate.
10. My whole scientific life was a lie, what?
11. Whoever did this needs a pat on the back!
12. That’s how you do it to not let your hands get cold while eating an ice-cream.
13. Very smart, why didn’t I see this earlier?
14. Such a helpful inventory.
THIS IS SO AMAZING EIDBYEHDIENEUVEJWUE. WHY DON'T WE HAVE THIS IN THE U.S. Edit: I am aware this type of bag is not new, and pretty common esp in Taiwan, but it was new to me so I was excited. I don't know what it's made of, it feels like a mix between cloth and plastic, if that makes sense? Also, it's common in China at drink places (cafés, bubble tea stores, etc) get some kind of small bag to carry your drink when you ask for it "to go," so this is just Starbucks' answer to this part of China's customer service culture. **Also** Starbucks China did not invent this type of bag. @everwinnnnnn @wanderlips #Starbucks #china #amazing #mindblown #travel #studyabroad