Ah cringing, if there is anything in the world that could unite us, it is that feeling of supreme embarrassment for another person. It just shows how contrary human nature is. If you think about it, we should be put off by the feeling, but somehow we all enjoy how well we relate to cringe-worthy posts.
That is why we have organized this cringe-fest. 20 extremely awkward posts that will make you look like Shakespeare reincarnated. Does that sound like fun? Of course, it does, so let us enjoy the cringy-ness that is the internet.
1. That’s your own fault, ya nasty.
2. This is Twilight levels of insanely creepy and dysfunctional.
3. Just because you give it a new name doesn’t mean you can claim you created the concept.
4. I feel like we would be friends.
5. STOP sexualizing the Stranger Things kids!!!
6. Man, you are sabotaging yourself. Both of you.
7. Math: it is not for everyone.
8. I want a Peppa Pig Jigsaw breakfast.
9. See, that’s the problem. You thought.
10. I feel offended by your poor judgment.
11. I would join this club.
12. Breakups are so hard.
13. Not the effect you were going for, obviously.
14. Age is just a number and jail is just a room. With guards, bars, and people with issues.
15. Oh man, you friend zoned yourself.
16. Oh, no way. Okay, maybe you should check your facts. Or if it is too good to be true, maybe don’t do it. I bet you are wondering why the people behind the desk are laughing at you.
17. This person will either rule the world or not. Either way, they are going places.
18. This is too creepy. Creep alert. Rum. Delete your social media. Or maybe let the police know?
19. What? By the law, because she’s a thief? That’s called consequences, I think.
20. Yes, but not by much. On a more important note, who liked this post?