John Wilhelm, a resident of Winterthur, Switzerland, where he was also born in 1970, is a ‘photoholic’ Photographer as he likes to call himself. He is the person behind this amazing photography.
He says in an interview,
‘Photography was always important in my life. My father was an experienced hobby-photographer and founded at least two local photography-associations. So I grew up in an environment of cameras, magazines, lenses, self-made camera-baggages, darkrooms and funny weddings‘.
It was actually in 2011, that photography became his true passion when he finally entered the world of photoshop and 3D tools.
1. Can you tell which part of it is photoshopped and which is not?
2. Her expression is so apt!
3. These kids can be performance artists! What do you think?
4. Clever photoshopping with the ocean waves as a cozy blanket!
5. Bathing with a Walrus has never looked so adorable.Then again, no one really hangs out with them!
6. This looks so real. It’s unbelievable!
7. So dedicated to reducing that cute ‘baby’ fat!
8. Looks straight out of a fairytale!
9. Reminds me of the jungle book somehow.
10. He has literally created a piece of heaven.
11. And that’s how they make the white line on roads!
12. We need to learn some useful skills from these kids.
13. From life and colors to death and destruction. So Intense and deep!
14. This looks like an Alice in Wonderland scene!
15. So breathtakingly beautiful that it can’t be put into words!
16. He apparently also has an amazing imagination!
17. Just look at their expressions! So evil.
18. The rat seems so calm though!
19. It’s as if they possess some superpowers to fly!
20. Capturing those lazy moments side by side with the laziest animal on earth.
21. Have you ever thought about the force of a champagne’s flying cork?
22. Kids on unclogging duty be like.