18 Encouraging Pictures That Will Spread Very Positive Vibes In Your Mind
Everyone will surely agree when a person says, “This world has seen it’s better days”, obviously because of the notion that has inflicted our mind with dark emotions and greed. We try very hard to spread unity, oneness, etc. but when humanity itself is dying, we start losing hope and it starts to destroy our perception of a better future.
But, let’s not be too hasty in slamming everyone with such guilt, not all of us are that bad. Some people still do exist who are loyal, generous, kind and helpful. See, as simple as I can explain, “If the bad exist so thus the good exist”. We just have to maintain the balance in us, the two sides that we get to choose from and show the world.
While pausing on that thought, to witness such calm and kind behavior, here are few pictures that will make you still believe in humanity and keep the faith alive.
1. A Naval soldier seeing his baby boy for the first time.
2. A salesperson lets a stray dog sleep inside during harsh winter.
3. When you do what you love, you want to share it genuinely.
4. We need more people like the person who made this special wardrobe for the needy.
5. This man threw a party for lonely strangers, not a bad idea!
6. A child and her pet dog helping out a goat and it’s newborn baby.
7. The man kneeled down to propose making a heart shaped shadow in between, what a coincidence!
8. This granny rewarded two bananas to the man who helped her in the subway stairs.
9. Some puppies got stuck in the drain, a selfless man went through the drain and got them out.
10. Why do I feel like every mum carries a needle and a thread everywhere?
11. This toad survived a fire, miraculous isn’t it?
12. A musician lets a child with hearing disability lean his head on the guitar to feel the rhythm.
13. Excited golden retriever playing in the snow for the first time.
14. A caring girlfriend bought her boyfriend a Charizard lunchbox which he always wanted as a kid, but couldn’t afford.
15. A kind lady tucks a stray dog with a blanket as it was raining outside.
16. This man covered the open window of a stranger’s car with a plastic sheet as it was pouring rain.
17. An old lady gifted her granddaughter a stuffed kitten in 1995 after the granny passed away, they found the exact same piece saved by her.
18. A girl with autism bonding with this bird, after not being able to make friends.