It is one of the fundamental marketing strategies to be innovative. Some restaurants choose to be creative with their names, others stick to their ‘special’ menus or would focus on infrastructure. And when you have all of these combined, you get what we call the perfect hangout place. While there are many that stand out for good reasons, there are still many that are plain stupid. In the pursuit of standing out and attract the customers, these restaurants have ended up creating their own battle of being the Top Restaurant fails ever!
1. That lemon with the sticker is plain disturbing!
2. So the owners just don’t want you to eat.
3. This Mexican Restaurant wins the Best Italian Restaurant Prize. Either they confused Mexican food with Italian or they have never opened a World Map.
4. This Korean Restaurant was probably bored with the conventional sushi photos, so they put up a USB sushi on the menu.
5. They made a change in their board after someone pointed it out that ‘it’s not To but Too’.
6. This Indian Restaurant which was located in a basement decided to make fake windows and inserted pictures of parking space in it. They thought no one would know.
7. Semi-transparent doors in the bathroom! Why even bother placing a door?
8. This bartender accepted the 5 pounds fake note with a picture of Kim Jung Un face swapped with that of the Queen.
9. The creepiest restaurant ever!
10. Hell lot of mess for the corner.
11. Taco Time put up this weird ad for hiring people. Sounds like it has decided serve people on its menu.
12. This Caesar Salad cost around $16! More like giving away money for salt and leaves.
13. That guy has a point!
14. Italian AF. So Italian a restaurant!
15. Even the cockroach knows it’s a big fat lie.