If you are a foodie by nature, you’re most likely to see foods in objects that are highly non-edible. There is nothing wrong with it until you actually eat them and poison yourself. By the way, there are certain objects that look exactly like the normal food we eat on a daily basis, maybe a fruit or a vegetable. And sometimes some products are intentionally designed to look like edible foods, and that can be freaking confusing.
Once, someone left a bottle of sprite filled with spirit and a cousin of mine drank it, you guys should’ve seen his face, to this day he has learned a lesson. Anyways, we have some pictures below that will show you exactly how much such objects can deceive you into mistaking them for real food that is fit to eat.
1. Crispy Chicken, oh no, those are puppies.
2. Just Orange Nothing Else
3. Who knew RBC’s would look like pepperoni.
4. This golfball is mimicking a fleshy meat inside.
5. Ripe bananas you say? How about an old pipe?
6. So, there is a tide shot that your laundry might need.
7. Grannis Big Melon
8. These are actually bath bombs, not candies.
9. The vintage gummy bear.
10. If cinnamon buns would look like this.
11. Such luxurious hotels they have.
12. Tide pods, more like chocolate and vanilla.
13. Chlorine tabs for pools that also looks like sweet tarts.
14. Pepper tea, wonder how it tastes.
15, I saw something Disgusting in this.
16. Now you know why kids eat glue because it looks milky.
17. These Tide pods are seriously getting way popular.
18. Doesn’t it look like a caramelized candy?
19. Oh, cute kitty looking like a kiwi!
20. It’s a lamp, not a soda.
21. I swear, I literally thought they were some kinda royal donuts.