Being an introvert helps when you get left out in a group, especially in a group of couples. Because that way you can face the awkwardness of being a third wheel like a pro. Its okay to be alone sometimes, you learn more about yourself and get to experience the good and the bad by yourself which makes you stronger in the end. They say “what doesn’t kills you makes you stronger”, so might as well go through with it. But there are some people who nail at being alone and makes us jealous about it. They know how to make the best about there single lives and here are some of those situations.
1. Work it, babe! You know you don’t need any man.
2. The cafe knows exactly what some people need.
3. He is one crazy loner. Somebody get him a real female hand at least!
4. Junior High was cruel to him.
5. My Man is way soft and warmer than yours!
6. No worries I have my Christmas partner, he comes in a bottle.
7. “Happy Birthday”, said no one to him.
8. Who says you can’t date a mannequin? It has a pack and all.
9. Yeah boy! Your day will come too.
10. So basically there is a place as well for the loners.
11. You wanna go solo but you also don’t wanna get lonely.
12. This man is 40+ now and he finally manages to get two brushes on his sink. Yay!
13. Well, loving nature is a good practice.
14. When the Church mocks at your loneliness.
15. Even the frying pan needs space and alone time now.