Grandparents are the cutest people ever on this planet. They love us unconditionally and can never see us sad. I bet all of you must’ve enjoyed when your gramps scolded your parents for making you cry. At that moment you must be thing thinking that your gramps is your Superhero.
But though they are all soft for us, they do have a salty side too. And they have a strong sense of humor which is just so sharp and deep to handle sometimes. If you disobey them or cross a line, that’s when their savage side opens up. And trust me you don’t wanna mess with your gramps. They know double times the generations to you. Here are some moments where grandparents ruled their game.
1. This grandma sure knows how to confess her approval in a single word.
And that single word that can mean two things at a time.
2. And she just replaced her grandson in the bank.
Darius is getting a lot of hugs after this.
3. Wow, that’s a strong word granny!
She literally doesn’t have any filter at all.
4. Haha, maybe grandma wants you to be loved by a real person.
She is very direct about it.
5. ‘They ran out of material’, I am literally on the floor laughing!
Hey Abbey, your granny rocks! She is adorable.
6. Woah, I didn’t see that coming at all.
Grandma be like, ‘I got some swag too’.
7. It kinda does make sense though.
Two generations of bottom whoopings.
8. Grandma Jo Ann doesn’t like beating around the bush.
The celery must be really bad.
9. He is definitely over the moon.
It’s just that he likes to keep it short.
10. Yes, grandma, ugly is never fun.
Grandpa doesn’t fancy the blue hair too.
11. And always leave some room for hope.
That bill ain’t coming soon.
12. Grandma’s traveling suitcase.
Surprise! All kinds of sausages.
13. So thoughtful of you to mention all that, grandpa!
Clearly, no one will barge on your grandson’s unlocked apartment.
14. Okay, that’s a lot of information.
Thank god, no one will get choked on the screw.
15. Lol, this grandma is all the way out.
Comparing firstborns to takeaway food, hilarious!
16. If granny doesn’t like it, there’s no turning back.
She will say it in the face, and she literally did it.
17. Ahh, she nailed it in this one.
All the words on point.
18. When grandma agrees that you look fine as hell.
But also creeps you out.
19. Grandpa having his time like a boss.
He obviously loves his prune juice.
20. Grandma ace-ing her clickbait talents.
What do we do after that?