Though virtual writing and typing have become the new age of literature, it is kind of a shame that people are not used to handwritten pieces anymore. It all started with the sharp tip of a feather and naturally grounded inks into the mighty fountain pen.
The art of writing with excellence and perfect curves is known as calligraphy, which is a famous and important piece of art in literature and archeology. Apart from its deep roots to historical ties, good handwritten words are always given immense respect. Here are some of the best-handwritten pieces captured by people on the internet in the most unpredictable places. It will surely please your eyes.
1. This invoice should be framed.
Even if they charged the customer extra, it’s understandable. The writing is beautiful.
2. Never seen Nebraska this perfect.
Suddenly, these states seem so interesting.
3. The flow in typography is so smooth.
I am searching for a pen desperately.
4. Oh my, it had me at ‘my’.
That small letter ‘m’ is so perfectly sized.
5. If you’re wondering, it’s ‘minimum’.
What kind of sorcery is this?
6. The ‘A’ here is ruling over it.
How are people writing this with their bare hands?
7. Yes, it is carmelizing our hearts too.
Something tells me the onion is getting jealous.
8. These perfectly written class notes though.
Whoever the owner is, he/she needs extra marks for this.
9. The double 9 here is the real deal, amazing!
It looks like it’s printed, which is the hardest part to believe.
10. Will you look at that 5?
High five for it, it’s on point!
11. The best 2 I’ve ever seen in handwriting.
Who needs a printer when they can write like a pro?
12. Okay, if I was the teacher, I’d be like:
Full marks for handwriting smashed!
13. I would definitely keep that cup safe.
The font is so pretty and relaxing.
14. Whoever you are, are you a superhuman?
Look at all those different fonts, and nailing every single one of them.
15. These cookies are making me hungry and weepy.
They are the best gift for a teacher.
16. I don’t know about the menu but I’d definitely eat here.
Even the color combo is perfect.
Right now, I am rationalizing and trying to remember my high school notes. Yes, comparing them with these pictures, nowhere near them! If it made you feel the same way, maybe we had the same past with handwriting and calligraphy.