Being single is equally as important as being in a relationship. And, surely you must have been on both sides up until now. Both the experiences are enlighting and pleasurable in their own unique ways and help us in exploring ourselves better. Also, in making ourselves better beings. Being single means no responsibilities and a 24/7 Me-time. Whereas, in a relationship, you get to share all your precious moments with someone truly special among many other perks.
So, whether you are currently happily single or in a sound healthy relationship, you’ve got to agree with these incredible on-point comparisons that we are about to show you. So get ready for some utmost honest comparisons and a fun time in general. Have a look!
1. Oops! Not-pocket friendly.
But, it helps when you both share the bill.
2. Well, this sure as hell is true.
Because popcorn is made for eating with friends, right?
3. Your priorites change.
Mainly because you change, for better.
4. Do you agree with this one?
If they are your true friends, they won’t go anywhere.
5. More like a celebration in sophistication.
Your belly will feel good for not gaining that extra fat.
6. Alone sleeper or a well-planned family dinner?
Both have their own brownie points, to be honest.
7. In the language of Packman.
You got that right, Packy.
8. Because you both want to share every single detail.
Being single compliments if you like to keep a low phone balance.
9. From a rash to a smooth driver.
This one’s so on-point!
10. Where do all the ladies go when you’re super single.
Well, the universe is surely conspiring against you.
11. You get your personal stylist free.
Who would you choose your better-half or your inner-half?
12. You’ve got to keep things short & sweet.
Like they say, the grass is always greener on the other side.
Also, you tend to eat more healthy food in a relationship.
14. Facebook has its own way of showing you your reality.
But, the situation “I’m single” in terms of Facebook, remains the same in case of a woman.
15. Precisely true.
Because your garments are a reflection of you, apparently.