Don’t believe everything your eyes see, that’s the advice we will like to give you today or the extended fictional facilities provided by certain hotels preach the same thing. The definition of an imperial view flaunted in their brochures is the epitome of expectation vs reality. Nothing compares. You can’t simply avoid the highly misleading advertisements they make. You just can’t.
Or you can try. But you will fail. Wanna bet?
1. When this ashtray became the ambassador of irony.
2. Because Chinese have a certain code of conduct.
3. Well, at least they tried.
4. This is what we call a fantastic view.
5. I wonder what they were thinking when this non-accessible sitting area was designed.
6. Looks like a pretty complicated wash basin.
7. This fancy showcase because everything should be on display.
8. Can anything be so easy peasy?
9. Such elaborate design, huh?
10. When you have to ensure minimal usage, you do this.
11. Because typo?
12. When this hotel believed in copy pasting the paintings.
13. This housekeeping cart is borrowed from a mall.
14. The owner did not think this one through.
15. When the view from the room is this spectacular.
16. The theme of this hotel room is Lethal Weapon for some reason.
17. Which floor you want to go to?
18. This masterpiece created in the shower.
19. When you get this from your hotel.
20. The sage warnings this hotel gives its customers.
21. It feels like the closest one can get to the g-spot of a hotel.
22. This spectacular view is out of the world.
23. To make things very very clear.
24. That is not what the map looks like, though.