You see a beautiful dress, a smashing hot car, or a great house, and you just get lost in your fantasy dream wishing if you could own them all. Yeah, that feeling is a good one to invest your time on, for starters, it’s harmless so it is okay to dream big. And these wishes can also be for something that’s entirely smart innovation or something helpful for our day-to-day life.
Let’s just say it’s a smart move that the whole world should be exposed to. It may not make a big wide difference but like they say, “Every drop of water makes a mighty ocean”. So, in order to give you some insight on these categories, here are some ideas that will make you wish you had them in your hometown too.
1. I need this because I sincerely believe in Edward Snowden.
2. The fancy knife that has the Swiss Alps designed on it.
3. Those white lines up to the railings are gonna be very helpful while parking.
4. Two-in-one calculator that has a miniature chess board.
5. Oh, I didn’t know people were that informative about toothpaste.
6. How smart is this, the elevator has an indicator that shows the maximum capacity.
7. The blue arrow in the Tip N Tell indicates if your package were mishandled.
8. This is the most thoughtful invention ever.
9. Adorable ice cream doorstop, very creative!
10. A health-friendly signboard that shows you the number of steps you’d have to make to reach a retail store.
11. Sleeping cabins in airports to lounge in during a long layover.
12. These stickers on the stairs show you how many calories you’ll burn with every step.
13. The checkout card of this hotel is pretty useful and also asks you to steal toiletries.
14. It’s a dog toy that has a sad face hidden inside for when it gets torn.
15. Free coffee for keeping the beach clean, now that’s a good deal.
16. In this store, they have miniature tents to show you the actual designs of the tents you buy.