Social media has been controlling the reign of our lives since past few years. It is the reason why people have lost interest in real communication as virtuality gradually became reality. And it’s not just the social media that controls you but the religion and politics too. Everything around us is taking over us and we are no longer in the driving seat of our life.
A purer form of what I am trying to explain to you has been cast as the illustration in the gallery below. It’s going to strike a nerve with you. Not a good one at that. Here you go!
1. Filtering anything and everything.
2. A rawness can be felt in this simple illustration.
3. That’s how the world of corporate works.
4. For the Star War fans.
5. Embracing and endorsing the power of brands.
6. Is this the result of lack of real social life?
7. Eating a burger is a sin.
8. The planet along with its people.
9. Free expression? There’s nothing like that.
10. People are running after money and all sorts of materialistic things. And they will do anything to get them.
11. Saying truths like never before.
12. Anything for the likes on Facebook, huh?
13. The world is on his finger.
14. All we need is more popularity.
15. Because the world needs to see everything.
16. Let the child come out first.
(source: quilesart/ deviantart)
17. Everything is about getting popular on the social media handles.
18. One word of the gossip and everyone knows about it.
19. Paying the mistakes of your blood.
20. The difference between the rich and the poor has changed drastically.
21. anyone who wants to spread happiness becomes the public enemy.
22. You receive the recycled s****y version of reality.
23. It’s a never-ending vicious cycle.
24. It’s quite difficult to understand who owns who.
25. Eat up the planet for money.
26. The concerning definition of happiness.
27. Life is revolving around technology nowadays.
28. Always going back to the same devil.