The world of the lefties sounds so intriguing, don’t they? And you’d be surprised to know that lefties are mostly good in sports as they gain advantages. Famous people like Barack Obama, Rafael Nadal, Bill Clinton, etc are left handed too.
First of all, if you are a right-handed person you’ll be amazed at how lefties cope with everyday situations. Because most gadgets, cooking tools and other things are all right-handed preferenced since only around 10% of the world population are lefthanded. The struggle these people have are real and we want to put some light on it so we have these funny but sensible pictures below on how lefties struggle with everyday life.
1. “Yeah, hearts were never for me, even my coffee agrees that”.
2. Unicorn Mugs ain’t cute for a lefty.
3. Even Clip-boards are choosing sides now!
4. An arm full of ink is a daily dose for lefties.
5. “Does this mean no ice-cream for me?”
6. And the ATMs, she must have scanned like a thousand times.
Então inventaram essa tal de biometria para nossa comodidade (???). Enrolei o quanto pude para me cadastrar, mas ao final tive que me entregar também. Preciso comentar que não projetaram o caixa automático para canhotos? . . #canhoto #canhota #canhotos #canhotosofre #canhotosofredor #leftpride #lefthand #lefthanded #lefthandedess #lefthandfacts #lefty #leftyproblems #leftypower #lefties #lefiesunite
7. You can also turn into Silver surfer at class every day.
8. This way too harsh, if I was a lefty I’d be paranoid.
9. I still struggle at opening any can though I’m a righty so this sucks for both sides.
10. So now they found a solution. Yay!
11. The mouse is a small annoying thing for lefties.
12. The problem is you can’t flush while sitting.
13. It’s not a big deal but, who would want their numbers inverted?
14. This Scoop is not meant for lefties, that’s for sure!
15. Binder rings are always annoying in a life of a lefty.