To be honest, my whole childhood I ate yogurt thinking it was ice-cream (thanks, mum). Yes, until I was 8 years old I was living the nightmare with the biggest lie ever, and many more, like I actually thought babies were dropped from heaven by angels. My mum feeds me heavenly and magical bits of knowledge. No wonder why I believe she’ll end up having an Alien son-in-law.
The same sorts of lies seem to continue in commercial industries too. The everyday objects that we use may not be what it looks on the inside (This is the part where “Don’t judge a book by its cover” is overused).
Now, we all could sit and cry about it after revealing such a big lie but who wants to mourn on that, we thought it’ll be better to share and experience this tragedy together, so here we go! Keep scrolling and get shocking revelation!
1. This SD card is impregnated with a micro SD card.
2. The lighter has a baby lighter inside it, wow!
3. So, when they say big, it’s just a group of small ones.
4. They’ve been playing us the whole time!
5. But why toothpaste covers?
6. Ipad covers are basically made of toothpaste cover, makes perfect sense!
7. They’ve been faking it this whole time.
8. I had these bracelets as a kid, now I feel betrayed.
9. The balling ball reveals is resurrected with its owner’s name.
10. So many balls, I don’t trust them anymore!
11. I’m just hoping it’s not used Huggies, but apparently, that’s too much to ask for!
12. Diapers in a rope, now who would’ve thought about that?
13. This glue has a hidden face inside, disappointed I am!
14. So, it has been Shaq Soda this whole time.
15. I wonder what’s inside the white dice, hmm?
16. Here’s a scrunchie with a c**dom on the inside.
17. So, it’s a marble that makes noise inside a spray can.
18. So many lies, it’s hurting my soul.