This Mom Is Taking Over Instagram By Recreating Parodic Poses Of Famous Celebrity Photographs
When a new picture of our favorite celebrity pops up, it becomes a pop-culture symbol overnight. We are excited to see what the creative minds have brought us this time, and we feel compelled to scrutinize the photos for any clues that the celebs might be teasing us with.
But do you know what always ends up happening? You see the photo, and no matter what, these people always look so perfect. Each picture is to remind you that your life will never be as glossy as theirs. But this lady named Celeste Barber had the audacity to mimic some of these famous pictures and she mockingly nails it. From The Kardashians to Queen Bee she’s totally owning the poses in a hilarious way which is why she has over 2.5 M followers on IG.
1. I know Kendall is probably on a beach somewhere exotic, but I’d rather be on holiday with that lady. It looks more fun.
2. Yeah, I also like getting out of bed in the most uncomfortable position ever.
3. Can we please talk about how relatable all of this is?
4. I’m sure you get points for trying.
5. Before you go out for the night vs when you get home.
6. All the wonders of being a mother, minus all the Photoshop.
7. Didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s no use crying over spilled wine?
8. Nope, sorry Cara, but the second picture probably gets what you were going for.
9. When you’re with your family vs when you’re with your best friend.
10. One looks like they had a fun night, while the other just looks uncomfortable in lingerie.
11. I’m starting to get concerned about the levels of alcohol consumption at this point.
12. Both these pictures are terrifying in equal measure.
13. Finally, a Baywatch movie I’d want to see!
14. I will never understand modern art.
15. That caption on the wine glass is my new life motto, who is with me?