Normal is overrated, don’t you think? We breathe, we walk, talk, eat, sleep and work the whole damn time. We chose it! Society made us choose the life that we are bored of. Well, some of us are a bit blessed on the lucky side, people who get to do what they love, like me and I write for a living.
So, my point is humans get attracted to things they don’t get to see every day. Because its new, it’s unseen and interesting. Curiosity is man’s utmost merit and de-merit. Like I said above, here we bring forth are some interesting pictures that will surely boost up your closure to infinite knowledge of strange and new things. Enjoy!
1. Aging of the same whiskey with a year difference. See the colour ranging from youngest to oldest.
2. The oldest pair of Levi’s Jeans, 136 years old found in a Goldmine.
3. Now you know money comes in a huge single page.
4. Never before seen the sides of Goldfish cookies.
5. This cat has thumbs! How adorable are the paws?
6. Have you ever seen a TP holder c*m Radio? See, I told you, you’ll learn a lot.
7. A 1928 five dollar bill. Well, the amount is still the same but Mr. Abe is totally worth it!
8. It looks like Princess Elsa visited this woman’s house the other night.
9. I’m not even scared, I could own this snake and put it in my jewelry box. Special edition for Halloween!
10. This couple has the same birthmark, same finger and in the same spot.
11. Deconstructed parts of a whole DSLR camera.
12. Oil stain on the streets creating water droplets to mimic metallic colours.
13. The majestic Armour of King Henry the second of France.
14. The floors are flat, it’s the trippy illusionistic lines.
15. 60 miles of thread weaves making an incredible rainbow installation.