Look, we don’t all like history. Those thick textbooks and the endless dates that read like gibberish. But the truth is, that these things happened. Those famous figures that we always read about, they were ordinary individuals who did great things, but they also had some not so great things happen. Like going to a concert, or meeting their heroes.
When we see pictures of them doing these things, it makes them more human and even helps us to imagine what their lives were like. History may be boring to you, or you may even love it, but you have never seen these 15 people like this before.
1. Pre-Holocaust Hitler looks like an excited chap in this photograph.
2. Teenage Bill Clinton meeting JFK. Just a few years later, he’d be moving into the white house.
3. It’s a wonder the Beetles didn’t write a song about this moment. You’d think that meeting Muhammed Ali would be a big deal to them.
4. Michael Jackson was so cool, even Mr. T was in awe of him.
5. Charlie Chaplin and Albert Einstein out for a stroll, can you imagine the conversation?
6. Stephen Hawking on his wedding day, don’t they both look so happy?
7. The look on Ludacris’ face when he realized he’s sitting next to the richest men in the world…
8. This picture of Walt Disney and Salvador Dali playing with this train is too precious for words.
9. Another picture of Hitler, but in this picture he’s auditioning for a play. Kidding, he’s practicing one of his speeches in a mirror. Because that is exactly what it looks like.
10. A picture of a young Terminator in New York. Look at how lifelike his features are!
11. This sounds like the beginning of a joke I once heard… Lauren Bacall, Henry Bogart, and Marilyn Monroe walk into a bar…
12. If you ever wondered how Steve Jobs felt about IBM, here’s photographic evidence.
13. She’s way too polite to say it, but I don’t think Queen Elizabeth likes talking to this swamp monster, erm, I mean sniper.
14. Just Osama Bin Laden and some friends hanging out after Judo practice, no big deal.