Whoever is eager to have a baby, make them babysit a 4-year-old for a week and watch their reaction. Their once beautiful and peaceful life will be long gone, but if they still wanna have a baby after that then maybe they really want it. I’m not saying having a child is non-favorable, it’s just that raising a kid is not easy, and if it’s multiple kids, every day is a battle. Babies are cute obviously, their chubby cheeks and smiles are so pleasant that it can charm any adult, but when they get cranky and start shouting and crying, well that’s the time we run for our life trying to fix what went wrong in their system.
Hats off to all the parents who did a good job in raising their children, parent’s love is the strongest and mightiest. But you know, after every battle, any parent would be totally worn out and exhausted, it’s natural. And that’s why these particular parents came up with smart ideas and hacks to make their baby duty easier. Join along and see how creative they get.
1. Daddy loves playing games, thus the kids, and that’s how you solve it.
2. Mama bear making sure her kids don’t get burned from hot corn dogs.
3. When you outsmart the parenting game like a pro.
4. Wait until he gets older, he is not gonna like that lie either.
5. Haha, she has no clue at all, smart move Richards.
6. I love this mom, she is the woman of this generation, bravo!
7. Wow, this can actually ruin the dentist’s business.
8. And this one too works like a magical alarm.
9. These parents need to be rewarded for their contribution to society.
10. Smooth, food is life, a baby is not gonna stop him.
11. Baby mop, now she can move around the floor as much as she likes.
12. Those birthday toys are coming in handy finally.
13. A little over the top, like literally, get it?
Yes, there are ways to tell identical twins apart. pic.twitter.com/Pa84r6jc0X
— Lee Strobel (@LeeStrobel) May 15, 2016
14. When the kids want more Capri Sun, so you just gotta take initiative.
15. Now there will be no more touching of mummy and daddy’s important stuff.
16. Inserting a paper bowl into a popsicle stick so that it doesn’t drip.
17. Recycling at it’s best, introducing kid’s product.
18. As babies love eating dirt, this is a smart hack.
19. No more dripping juice inside the car.
20. Making the kids earn their T.V time by allotting chores with time limits.