The rawest definition of being a genius at parenting is to come up with smart ideas to make the baby duties easier and less chaotic. And if you’re wondering where all these smartness comes from, it ain’t inborn, it’s the result of the constant practice. Parenting can take a toll on anyone, the hustle-bustle, being responsible for a mini human is triple times hard than taking care of an adult. You need patience yanked at the highest level possible.
But fear not because there are some parents out there who will find a solution that will stun you. They may not have NASA worthy brains but for the common world, they are the magician worthy of a show in Las Vegas. Let us praise their intelligence together by looking at the pictures attached below.
1. Hygiene is important, this dad solves it by putting a tissue over the baby’s head.
2. The solution to losing remote controls.
3. Now, don’t you wish to get a smart wife like this one?
4. Mom, you know how to play this game well.
5. Bubble wrap taped on the stares to prevent their kids sneaking downstairs to peak on Christmas presents.
6. Who said you can’t babysit and relax at the same time?
7. It can be bedtime whenever you want, just change the time on the clock.
8. When your mum needs a leave at work.
9. These parents inserted a mushroom picture in the family album to prove the existence of a brother, who turned into mushroom for denying to take bath.
10. This mom teaches a lesson to her kid by using technology.
my mom told me to go look on my laptop bc she has a surprise for me pic.twitter.com/5EOx7YuV4e
— gharieth (@virtualcry) May 7, 2016
11. Your daughter is not going to be happy when she finds this out.
I've convinced our 8-yo that I hate the sound of the vacuum so now she vacuums whenever she's mad at me. #ParentingHack
— annie are you ok? (@AnnieMcCarren) September 10, 2017
12. Seems like the tooth fairy is very concern about this.
Our son is dreadful at brushing his teeth. Turns out the Tooth Fairy has had enough pic.twitter.com/4WWmBvuo22
— Henry Warren (@henrywarren) September 5, 2017
13. At least she tried, and now you have a pleasant memory of this.
My mom was told to give me a half up half down hairstyle. She didnt know what that meant so she did this.. pic.twitter.com/4WmaJxVqcl
— Hanna De €astro (@urchicahanna) June 11, 2017
14. Poor children, but the costumes are to die for haha.
— joe heenan (@joeheenan) March 3, 2016
15. You know how stepping into a lego can be a nightmare, not for this daddy.
Next time I step on Lego, I will simply get taller. I'm a b****y genius. pic.twitter.com/0gEoX4wVtw
— Nick Harvey (@mrnickharvey) November 19, 2014
16. The smartest hack I’ve ever seen for wall drawings.