One household object that should claim the “Lost and Found bin” should be the Apple Remote or any other T.V remote control. It’s so confusing and annoying how you can’t find the remote control every time you sit on the couch and try to watch your favorite show. And especially if you have kids around in the house, well, be ready to find them in the weirdest places, like the cereal box.
People tried out many ideas to not lose their remote anymore by taping or inserting them in funny and unique places that I think no one would ever imagine before. I don’t even think Steve Jobs would ever in his wildest dreams think his Apple T.V Remote would end up in such places!
But, the people on the internet made it possible for such arrangements of new and hip remote stands. Check it out and try it out for yourself too! Just kidding.
1. This potato is worth $500 now!
2. The remote arm control.
3. So, where do we keep this wooden spoon, kitchen or the T.V room?
4. Let’s hope the sponge doesn’t end up in the sink.
5. Wow, what if you lose the other remote as well?
6. Oh hockey stick, it’s making so much sense!
7. That way you can grab your beer and remote at the same time.
8. The owner must be reading the book every night.
9. Yes, brick the hell out of it!
10. I guess people are liking the wooden option.
11. Finally, the blue whale is being useful.
12. I don’t how this is even making sense.
13. Yeah because daddy works and watches T.v at the same time.
14. This Siri Remote is attached to a medallion.
15. Because it will never leave the kitchen.
16. The bright red tape is very visible so no chance of losing it.
17. The wooden spoon is the winner of all the other objects.
18. Now, this is just weird.
19. Maybe, on the back of old oxfords?
20. I guess they are never using the liquid product.