It’s fun to click pictures and make long lasting memories out of a moment. In our generation although, we tend to click and get clicked way too much, which is absolutely fine. But, have you observed that some of our not-so-perfect pictures get uploaded on a social media platform and after that, a series of embarrassing comments start to pour in. Don’t fret we are not going to dig up on those sour memories rather, let us show you some pictures posted by people on the web that must have made them regret it immediately. These 15 photos are sure to make you laugh out loud and pity the ones who didn’t re-check the backgrounds of their pictures before posting. Have a look.
1. It’s just a baby’s small cute foot so control your mind.
2. This woman needs better editing skills & her friend should be given a Sherlock-award.
3. Probably one of the weirdest photobombs of all times. Poor girl.
4. Something must have been wrong with her drink that’s why she made this “eww” face or was it?
5. The tour guide asked them to especially get clicked here. No wonder why.
6. Look at that baby being stuffed in the canon. Sure, the kid had a blast of a time.
7. One should always pay attention to their shadow, it might be speaking another language altogether.
8. Robin Thicke is singing an all-new note in this mirror image.
9. You don’t need to play detective to know what’s wrong with this picture.
10. That little gap that this tree & its branches had got filled up in the most awkward way.
11. The perfect example of poor placement.
12. This is why one should keep their nose away from someone’s business & selfies.
13. Can you find what’s wrong with this picture of Ariana Grande?
14. She forgot something to hide before taking a pic.
15. That dog is all about business.
16. Not cool, guys. Not cool.
17. Why are dogs all about photobombing these days?
18. Please don’t take her picture.
19. It’s good to be a part of the train.
20. Amazing background if you look at it.
21. Another level of self-validation.
22. That lady knows what’s happening around here.
23. At least, the dogs are having fun.
24. The centerpiece which implies a lot.
25. Australian policemen do not listen to anyone.
26. “Give me that ice-cream.”
27. Showing off turf-burn.