Take out your phone, open the front camera and click a picture because that’s what the rest of the world is doing at the moment. Capturing every moment in the form of selfies has apparently become a thing so popular that internet breaks down whenever someone uploads one of those for the rest of the world to see.
People, just hear me out for once, we are not at all interested in the toothbrush you bought by mistake and now you can’t use it as it’s too minty for your taste. Just kidding! Obviously, we want to be told about how ridiculously minty it is (rolls eyes).
In conclusion, some humans do not understand the concept of too much information. Hence, people give them a memo. Anyone?
1. This is the kind of TMI I have been talking about.
2. Can we just take a second to ponder upon the fact how inappropriate this is?
3. Shut the camera down, Mr. Stranger.
4. Showing respect is a thing! Someone tell her.
5. There’s a right time for taking selfies and this is definitely not one of them.