When you try to make yourself believe that, “this can’t go any wrong”, sometimes it fires back and does get worse. It can be funny at times but when it is not, you just feel like, “how on earth is this even happening?” And some people are actually good at this. They just do stupid things and wonder, as if it’s a coincidence or something.
It’s hard when something very wrong and obvious is done by a person and you just can’t help but wonder about isn’t even right to call their stupid actions, ignorance or simply a miss? You decide it by reading these points.
1. I fear there won’t be any pigeons flying in that area no more.
— new year new shem (@ShemShady_) May 6, 2017
2. You’re cute and all but are you dumb, boy?
My boyfriend brought me this thinking it was a flower but it’s lettuce 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/jLu7GKxWN9
— jay . (@JayJailyn) May 22, 2017
3. For crying out loud, that’s a freaking coyote!
Someone in the neighborhood Facebook group my mom belongs to washed a coyote because they thought it was a dog pic.twitter.com/5V3dq840Uw
— Allison Pohle (@AllisonPohle) October 17, 2017
4. Must’ve been an awkward uber ride!
It was a quiet car ride pic.twitter.com/F9ubGUoHAI
— decent pigeon (@decentbirthday) December 14, 2017
5. Oh, officer, you dealt with the wrong nana!
y’all police showed up at my Nana’s with a warrant for my grandpa’s arrest for nonpayment of child support….. she got his ashes and handed it to them LMAOOOOO
— bone daddy (@spoopy_mia) December 24, 2017
6. Okay, this guy needs a berries lesson.
Ice cream and f*****g wit? pic.twitter.com/LQWca8fR1C
— Andy Easton (@AndyEastonLol) June 23, 2015
7. Who the hell serves Margaritas in the office, woman?
A guy in my office is shaking his protein shake and this woman poked her head around the corner and said “do I hear margaritasssss?”… no Janet, it’s 10 am.
— ••Teej•• (@TJKilbride) November 30, 2017
8. We can actually see how far the couple has come through.
I want to change my username
— Love my wife (@Lovemywife3) September 7, 2012
9. I literally thought it was a dog, I’m shaken!
Someone tell me why I thought this lady’s hair was a dog wearing sunglasses 🤦🏻♀️😂 pic.twitter.com/rqrEoPg4RQ
— gab (@GabbyyMartinez) November 16, 2017
10. The terrifying wrong number text ever!
this is the funniest wrong number text i’ve ever gotten pic.twitter.com/7YytenaVM9
— n (@noahapaul) September 4, 2017
11. I thought it was a freaking tarantula.
My girlfriend’s hairclip nearly put me in cardiac arrest… pic.twitter.com/B5sBG0Ku9t
— zZz j (@unclehxlmes) January 7, 2017
12. Sometimes we exist around dumb people.
My flatmate ladies and gents… pic.twitter.com/GKsW88l8pX
— JM (@_jmdy) November 14, 2017
13. The confusion is quite reasonable though.
My cousin wanted to be a cat for halloween but.. pic.twitter.com/nIaCBuQEVf
— Chelsea (@ChelseaMcGivern) October 30, 2014
15. This good old lady tried sticking a dead fly mistaking it for her fake lashes.
Text from mum – having trouble sticking lashes on without her glasses.. turns out she was trying to glue a dead fly to her eyelid. I’m out. pic.twitter.com/2vNpcW5l5n
— Molly Robbins (@MCreativeCakes) July 29, 2017
16. Her parents didn’t know the difference between The Lord and Lorde.
I asked for Lorde tickets. Not The Lord. pic.twitter.com/toQbP2Z1nu
— Jorji Kellogg (@JorjiIsAwesome) December 27, 2017
17. Just grow a brain first and let’s handle this together!
18. Don’t wanna be harsh, but does she recognizes her kids?
19. Told you kitty, not to trust the Amazons!
20. Haha, for some reason I wanna know who this teacher is!
21. I just feel he needs a hug and an explanation too.
22. If you had paid attention to details, you’d know what a freaking Pentagram is!