“I’m just not a math person.”
That’s one line we all have heard way too many times for our own liking. The truth is if you want to learn the subject it will take up a lot of hard work and too much time. Plus, you should have an eye to see the pattern in it.
For the sake of anyone who is simply not as good as other people at Math or who thinks that s/he is the only one flunking the subject, let me tell you this one thing- you are not alone. I repeat, you are not alone.
There are so many humans out there whose brain cells refuse to accept the logical explanation behind multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. The people in this gallery have struggled really hard with Mathematics all their life. Some of them have simply given up on the entire prospect while others are still struggling with it.
1. Every single time you tip someone.
My life story
— 🌞 (@cpchillz) December 15, 2014
2. And suddenly your art skills start to suck as well.
3. We don’t know how many problems we got, to be frank.
4. The loading of the brain cells simply never ends.
Going to continue for a lifetime.
5. It’s not like you are going to understand the joke anyway.
Like I´m so bad at Math 👎😑😴 pic.twitter.com/Utofd126Xz
— M A R Y ✨ (@whozmary) June 11, 2014
6. After all, math is all about logic.
You simply cannot defy the logic.
7. You need to back to pre-school, dear.
8. The kind of people who end up in Math problems.
9. When you simply can’t keep calm.
10. This guy is so smart, and he’s right!
11. When everything becomes a struggle to you.
In my experience w math this has always been me pic.twitter.com/ahj9FhUIji
— Toni Ashdown (@ToniAshdown) May 17, 2014
12. The only thing you have learned to do on the calculator and are so goddarn proud of it.
13. We found the x, at least. The problem is solved.
14. Your entire school life has been based on this one thing.
15. The calculator comes in handy for some really difficult problems.
16. This looks extremely logical, for some reason.
It should have been this easy.
— James DeMember (@JDemember) February 4, 2015
17. This is all you are going to remember from jail.
18. Just don’t freak out that you are going to fail in the class.
Do. Not. Freak. Out.
19. Woah! So many strawberries in such a small bottle.
This brand be the best.
20. The only time in your life you will enjoy doing some Math.
Unfortunately, you will fail at it as well.