If you can recognize some known pattern or a face where in reality there isn’t any, you suffer from a psychological phenomenon called Pareidolia. You remember the game ‘guess what that cloud is shaped like’ that you often played as a kid. Well, that’s all a part of Pareidolia. We, humans, have an advanced ability to recognize faces in almost anything. So the next time when you see your computer smiling at you or your windows greeting you with a ‘hey there!’, don’t think that you are crazy. Almost 4 in every 5 people can see faces in inanimate objects. Interesting. Isn’t it?
1. This Trashcan resembles Trump.
Looks like him giving a speech on his inauguration day.
2. Do you see Stephen Hawking?
His tilted head is too ingrained in our subconscious.
3. Angry Vampire Car.
Look at his red eyes, frowning brows and of course the two pointed canines. So spooky!
4. Old granny caterpillar applying lipstick.
Notice her broad-rimmed spectacles. So accurate!
5. Sad Shoes.
These are some ugliest stilettos and they seem to be grieving.
6. Guitar in Air.
All you want to is to strum those strings and play a melody.
7. Trump with a baby.
Either he is trying to kiss the baby or eat it.
8. This seatbelt looks like a guy taking a snap chat selfie.
He seems too excited.
9. Angry equipments in the gym.
You can totally imagine them shouting, ‘this is not the place for you. Get out!’
10. Meat sneakers.
Looks like something that Lady Gaga would wear.
11. Looks like Fat Princess Leia want some smooches.
‘Give me some’
12. There’s a shadow of Gorilla walking along with them.
After all Inside all of us is a hidden Gorilla.
13. These are some stoned green guys.
And they are shocked to see you.
14. Dinosaur Fossil on a piece of bread!
15. Can you also see a Simpson shadow?
Looks like he is waving a hand to you.
16. Somehow this reminds me of Batman.
And this Batman doesn’t seem happy at all.
17. Smiling Groot
18. A group of sad faces.
You can sense their grief as they are about to be crushed on road under the heavy weight of the bike.