Millennials is a generation considered to be a two-faced coin. On one side they are the next savers of the planet Earth as we know it and on the other, they are considered to be the self-centered narcissist. But we are not here to debate the usefulness of all that. Na-uh. We are here to discuss how parents are so damn millennials extra, it hurts everywhere.
They are the best thing to happen to us since Obama. Just. Don’t. Stop.
1. This is the kind of surprises no one appreciates.
So my mom and I share an online banking account, and she keeps changing the security questions to things I don't know the answer to…. pic.twitter.com/QeGfoJ9hYZ
— Holly (@AintNoHoIIyBack) August 23, 2017
2. The message resonates pretty well with everyone here.
This bumper sticker threw me for a loop yesterday pic.twitter.com/0EjS8FCRU8
— Tactical Pfizer (@Jonny_Wags) November 2, 2017
3. It’s definitely something to be proud of.
That Proud Dad Moment when you go to the Liquor Store and Find Your Sons Confiscated Fake ID Displayed on the Wall of Shame pic.twitter.com/V6SbzuUfDh
— Wade Grundmeyer (@coachswaz) October 21, 2017
4. It’s an idealistic situation.
Since i'm in college now and my mom doesn't get to take back to school pictures anymore, this is what she sends me… pic.twitter.com/3QyUsH4eEh
— Kay (@kaylinnicolexo) September 6, 2017
5. Her meme game is so strong.
My mom made this meme don't let her down pic.twitter.com/AjjMAW97pS
— Fusushi ? (@Junglefushimi) August 21, 2017
6. Nothing wrong with being a proud dad.
my mom, sister and i were unpacking in my dorm and my dad sent us this pic.twitter.com/tp493wtRWm
— shay (@shayla329) August 19, 2017
7. Halloween has never been this fun.
My mom was me for Halloween ? pic.twitter.com/hJJabSoc1o
— trenton (@TrentVincent11) November 1, 2016
8. Dads are simply the best.
MY DAD MAILED ME A TUPPERWARE OF MANGO THAT HE HAD CUT FOR ME IN AN ICEBOX BC I FORGOT THEM WHEN I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL HAHAH DAD OF THE YEAR pic.twitter.com/jXHTTYJ2Ya
— 李祉欣 (@ce_silly_a) September 13, 2017
9. Lavishness like never seen before.
My mom is so dang dramatic. I don't even know how to get in the tub. pic.twitter.com/aHLvngXLK0
— Tu☪ (@WallsRunIntoMe) August 23, 2015
10. Summing up our lives perfectly.
Lol my mom has fought with so many of her friends that this picture is just of her w/ a bunch of no headed ladies pic.twitter.com/i1AlH3Troz
— Tamara Yajia (@DancesWithTamis) December 26, 2014
11. Moms know what they are talking about.
my ex posted a pic of him & his newest fling on facebook, & the caption was “ain’t she pretty” & my mom’s petty a*s commented “no not really” ??????
— madi (@madison_lashane) October 26, 2017
12. A scenario like this can happen anytime, right?
13. Asking your parents how they are doing when a serial killer is free in the neighborhood turns out like this.
14. No dad, you do not love your kids equally.
15. There is humanity still left in this world.