Deceitful advertising has been a thing which has been practiced for years. At one point or another, almost every company has undertaken dishonest marketing to sell their products. Some of them we never caught and then there are others which are outright bizarre. You simply cannot turn your head away from the dishonesty these advertisements denote.
The saddest part is some of these are the product of big companies and well, they are losing our trust quickly. By the end of this article, you are going to look closely into every printed detail of a product.
1. Quaker oatmeal advertises 35% less sugar, but in reality, they’re just selling 35% smaller portions – but for the same price.
2. If you think you can read it from the top shelf, you’re wrong.
3. It did grow but not as one would think.
4. Included or not? Make your goddamn mind.
5. Just add strawberry, milk, and ice.
6. This is an unused deodorant bottle without the labels.
7. Fake hair to make you swipe up.
8. And then, there is a balloon.
9. Inside of a drone. Trying to make up for the lies.
10. Deceiving the customer like a pro.
11. What the actual heck.
12. The cancel installation button is green in color.
13. This $5 floam for kids.
14. When you order Spongebob for a birthday party. Expectation Vs reality.
15. Make up your mind indeed Tide!
16. Free coffee for $1.
17. Putting ‘up to’ in a smaller font. Old trick.
18. An ad that can make you click on the green button.
19. 100 GB on a flash drive.
20. This is called good photoshop.