There are two types of people in the world. Those who talk about their problems. And those who solve their problems. Which are you? Now, most of us would like to think that we are proactive. But as soon as a minor inconvenience comes our way, we curl into a ball and cry. Myself included. No lie.
These people are not like that. They encounter a problem and they fix it. Fair enough, half of them will never rule the world. But I am fairly confident that at least one of them will try. Before you argue, just check them out.
1. Someday your taxes will go to this person.
2. From now on every time I fry bacon, it will look like I am going into cardboard battle.
3. You have truly beaten the system.
4. Does it still count if it happened by accident?
5. No selfie stick? No problem!
6. When I was a kid, I got into trouble for this sort of thing.
7. Life would be more fun if we were this creative with all old buildings.
8. It isn’t a cure for cancer, but it isn’t a bad idea.
9. Just buy some scales already, show off.
10. Why do you have a captain’s hat? Are you a ship’s captain? Why are you impersonating a ship’s captain? Why are you wearing your underwear on the outside? Surely your carry-on doesn’t usually have five pairs of underwear?
11. I find it odd that you do not have a toaster.
12. What happens when you want to turn around? Or if your sweat drips into that cup?
13. Whoever did this is a genius.
14. Spring cleaning, you’re doing it right.
15. I tried this, and it did not work out so well.
16. You are the genius our generation needs.
17. Innovative. I like it.
18. You are all in 2017, this kid is in 3017.
19. You are probably very stubborn.
20. Just how forgetful are you?