Sometimes, when we are driving down the road, we see beautiful works of graffiti art and think that the artist deserves a medal or recognition of any kind. That’s the problem with vandalism, though, the artist/genius will never receive the recognition they so rightly deserve. When I say artist, I do not mean that dodgy 13-year-old who lurks around with a skateboard and a backpack full of spray paint.
Rather, I’m talking about the Banksy of our neighborhood or the guy who is in it for his art. Then there are different geniuses with a twisted view. Their random acts of vandalism are for the sole purpose of watching the world burn.
1. This is how you know you have too much time on your hands.
2. Still a better movie than ‘X-men: Apocalypse’.
3. The people in this office have zero chills.
4. Thank goodness we have so many helpful contributors to society. What would we do without you random marker guy?
5. This has become my new life motto.
6. Caution: 7-year-olds with spray paint on the loose.
7. Just some random artist spreading joy in their free time. Why don’t we have more people like this?
8. Whoever did this should be examined very carefully.
9. Ah yes. The label maker- the ultimate vandalism tool.
10. You have to do whatever you can for free advertising. Or that guy just wasted a lot of time.
11. We all have that one friend.
12. I wonder who takes the time to do these random little acts of vandalism?
13. Teach me your art, master.
14. Must you insist on doing that in public?
15. Hey mom! Watch this!