Are you one of those people who thinks normal is so overrated? If you are, then you came to the right place. I’m not saying being abnormal is interesting, but come on, who wouldn’t get tired of seeing the same thing every day. I know a hamburger is yummy but would you eat the same thing every day? Right!
It’s very easy to get stuck in a comfort zone and do the same boring things daily, but then again, certain changes are what makes our day a little more interesting. So, in order to give you some light on your usual ordinary chores, here is a list of pictures that you might haven’t seen anywhere before. Enjoy!
1. A colorful bunch of carrots.
2. Digits carved in a pencil lead.
3. A kitten’s first exposure to a canine.
4. Perfect proportion of this banana fan.
5. A cardboard version of bubble wrap.
6. This sewer passage resembles a dungeon.
7. Hand-made wooden bathtub, just $30,000.
8. Francesco Queirolo sculpted this piece in 1757, the net is also made of marble.
9. Can you see the difference? The building was power-washed in 2009.
10. Current trend alert in Japan: making perfect tin foil balls.
11. When the power line falls and burns the floor.
12. This sleek washroom has a foot paddle to turn on the sink.
13. Now you know where to aim!
14. Those are not cigs, they’re pretzels dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles.
15. It’s a chocolate bar, yeah, a little too much.
16. The camouflage game is spot on!
17. It’s a real hotel in Singapore, not a painting.
18. Impressive conical glass for all the scotch and whiskey.
(Source: eBaum’s World)