If you start taking the pieces of advice that you come across every day, won’t that be a little too much? I mean, think about it. Not all the advice work in your favor. You gotta strip them down and analyze according to your lifestyle and the capabilities of your cycle. Because anyone and everyone can say something really smart they might sound very cool but you know its a little immoral for you to do.
Here we have some of those hip but risky tips that you don’t wanna get involved with collected from Reddit. I admit they sound quite interesting but stay away from them if you don’t wanna end up in trouble.
1. “Save your dead light bulbs; whenever you are at a hotel, swap your bulbs for your room’s bulbs.”
2. “If you’re bothered by a person in a movie theater who is on their cellphone, go tell a staff member you saw that person recording the movie on their phone.”
3. “Prostitutes are cheaper by the hour than a licensed therapist and it’s okay just to talk to them.”
4. “If you tell people you have never smoked marijuana before, many of them will smoke you out for free.”
5. “If you’re a guy and your wife/girlfriend is super mad at you for something you didn’t know you did, go through the kitchen and tighten up every jar lid in the house.”
6. “Have a rare, incurable disease? Go out and infect as many people as possible, more sick people means more demand for a cure.”
7. “Download the Walmart app and scan any receipts that you may find in the store/parking lot etc. If the app finds something cheaper the difference gets added to the account on the app.”
8. “train your body to only sh*t at work. You will be paid to do your business, and you will save a sh*t ton of money by not buying toilet paper.”
9. “If your wife has a friend that annoys you, don’t tell your wife to stop being friends with her. Just casually mention how pretty she is.”
10. “See a girl you like on a dating app? Before you message her, send her loads of unsolicited d**k pics with fake accounts. Then, when you message her, she’ll be happy she finally found a ‘gentleman.”
11. “Tell your self-conscious daughter she’s fat and saves money on groceries every month.”
12. “If you’re having to FaceTime with a relative and you don’t want to talk to them very long start the conversation by saying your phone is only at 5% battery and it might die soon. Then just hang up in a few mins.”
13. “Before breaking up with a girl, start treating her really good a few weeks before. Candle lit dinners, flowers, all that, just make sure it’s documented on social media. That way when you’re single again women will think you’re a catch- that your ex didn’t deserve you.”
14. “Want to find a large variety of items for cheap? Type “divorce” into the search bar on craigslist.”
15. “Can’t afford STD testing? Just sleep with someone who has health insurance then tell them to get tested.”
16. “Next year get blackout drunk before you hide the kids Easter eggs. Finding them the next day will be fun for you too since you won’t remember where they are.”
17. “Late for a date? Tell them you stopped to help a neighbor jump their car. Can’t be mad for being a ‘good’ civilian!”
18. “Lost/broke your mobile device charger? Just call a nearby hotel and say you left it on your recent stay. They almost always have a bin full of chargers and usually, don’t ask any verification questions.”
19. “If you want a PS4/Xbox One on the cheap, check Craigslist/eBay around the time that semester report cards come out.”
20. “You don’t have to change clothes, just the people you encounter.”
Disclaimer: We do not support or encourage the acts of immorality in any way.