There is a reason why comics are so popular. There are so many of them that it does not matter who you are, you will relate to them. Do you prefer a world where reality is blurred and the fiction is completely unrealistic? That’s alright, there are comics for the escapist.
Do you prefer comics where everything adheres to the laws of our universe and is realistic? A world where you can see yourself living because it is basically our world with some alternate facts. That’s good because there are comics for the realist too.
There are comics for every generation so that each new set of comic book geeks will be able to relate what is happening. But some comics are so relatable that they transcend time. Check it out…
1. Stop complaining about the friend-zone, this is worse. So much worse.
2. Well, at least they don’t romanticize a toxic relationship. No, that comes a few years later.
3. You know, this logic is pretty sound.
4. Is it too much to ask for a functional comic-book relationship?
5. This is probably not the best way to handle your issues, you should see a therapist.
6. If you have to ask, it will probably never kick in.
7. Did you wipe off one of your eyeliner wings by accident? Because, same.
8. Honey, maybe you should keep those thoughts to yourself.
9. Is this confidence or self-loathing? I can’t tell anymore…
10. No, wait… what? We are missing some context here, and I am not sure if I want to know what is going on.
11. You would also be that salty if you couldn’t put the phone on silent.
12. Sheesh, maybe give him a chance first?
13. Girl, just same.
14. Yeah well, okay then.
15. That top comic makes a lot more sense now, and all I can say is that they are both equally damaged.
16. I have never related to anything more than this in my entire life.